I’m 25, like to write code, and I have a lot of projects.
These are full, standalone products:
- a tournament bracket/player management system [tournamentmango.com]
- an idle rpg [idle.land]
- a MORPG [rair.land]
- a point of sale system
- a web-based board game construction tool [deck.zone]
- an inventory management system [inveinta]
These are tools or smaller projects I’ve made or tinkered with:
- a slider control with a bootstrap theme (bootstrap-slider)
- a documentation tool
- a small incremental game
- a small (incomplete) platformer
- an irc bot
- a small utility to help finish a guild wars 2 wardrobe
- a utility to calculate steam average completion percentage
- a small, idle roguelike [roguathia]
- a mobile GPS-based game
- a retro Bootstrap 3 theme
- a small project that works with a Tessel to record temperature and more for where I live
- a gameicon font build process and browsing tool
- an app for a convention aggregator called tabletop.events
- a MMORPG fansite [drakkar]
- an experimental game engine based on deepstream
- a PWA board game helper for Vast: The Crystal Caverns [vast]
- a PWA single-player version of Tetris Attack [endliss]
I have previously contributed to herosheets and a variety of smaller projects.
I’m not currently working on anything.
You can email me at kyle at seiyria dot com, or hit one of the buttons below for your preferred medium.