I’m 25, like to write code, and I have a lot of projects - many web applications/games:
- a slider control with a bootstrap theme (bootstrap-slider)
- an idle rpg [idle.land]
- a documentation tool
- a small incremental game
- a small (incomplete) platformer
- an irc bot
- a small utility to help finish a guild wars 2 wardrobe
- a utility to calculate steam average completion percentage
- a small, idle roguelike [roguathia]
- a tournament bracket/player management system [tournamentmango.com]
- a mobile GPS-based game [reactiveretro.com]
- a retro Bootstrap 3 theme
- a small project that works with a Tessel to record temperature and more for where I live
- a gameicon font build process and browsing tool
- a web-based board game construction tool [deck.zone]
- an app for a convention aggregator called tabletop.events
- a MMORPG fansite [drakkar]
- a point of sale system
- a MORPG
I have previously contributed to herosheets and a variety of smaller projects.
I’m not currently working on anything.
You can email me at kyle at seiyria dot com, or hit one of the buttons below for your preferred medium.