So I have a proof of concept build for Reactive Retro ready. What is Reactive Retro, you say? Well, it’s a location-based game that aims to be like an older JRPG, with a focus on cooperative play. Right now, there isn’t a whole lot though.
If you’re interested in trying it out, first join this community. That will let you sign up on this link to be an alpha tester. Shortly after, you should be able to get the app from the google play store.
If you have feedback, please send it to the google+ community!
Here’s what you can do, currently:
- sign up using gmail, facebook, or your email
- change character class, skills, and equipment
- explore the area around you, and engage in combat with monsters
These things are not at all implemented:
- gaining experience and leveling up
- only being able to target monsters in your area range (this means you can target anything on the map)
- monsters dying - you can keep fighting the same one over and over
There will be more, but I want to make sure the first build is solid.